Thursday, August 26, 2010

Peaches

Peaches are the deal of the week.  Maceys has a 24 lb. box of canning peaches for $13.98.  That comes out to .58 per pound.  Some of you may have a tree full of them but for those of us that didn't want to pick up squishy fruit off of our grass, this is the next best thing.  Plus, it is cheaper than driving to Brigham City.  Maceys is really good about buying local so I would suspect they are Utah peaches but I can't be certain.  While you are there, check out these other deals.

Libby's canned veggies 3 for $1, Kraft Mac and Cheese 4 pack $1.99, Banquet Pot Pies .48, Crisco Cooking Oil $1.98, dz medium eggs .58, 32 oz Smuckers jelly $1.25, Shasta 2 liter .68, Totinos frozen pizza $1, WF biscuit tubes .25, lrg avocados .69, 1 lb. bag mini carrots.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet deal! Plus, I loved the grease marks on the school page you used for the weekly email! That was cute!!

    ReplyDelete