Thursday, July 29, 2010
Dining Out Deal
I wasn't super impressed with the grocery ads this week but I have a deal I just have to share. My family went to Carinos Italian this past Monday night because their family meals are half price. Our favorite is the Bowtie Festival. It comes with a giant bowl of pasta and all-you-can-eat bread and salad. The menu says it feeds 2-3 but I promise you, my family brought home enough for one more person and we were stuffed. Family style meals start at 19.99 and go up to about $30 so at half price it is a bargain...$13.00 for us. It is only on Monday night and the waitress told me it will probably run for a few more weeks. Give it a try. It sure beats the dollar menu! And, since you are saving so much money, I highly recommend a small order of the chicken nachos to share. They are like no other. You have to try them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment